Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I have...

"I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you." Psalm 119:11

All four of our youngest children learned this verse along with 15 other glorious verses at our Summer Memory Program. The theme this year was the "Fruit of the Spirit". So they, of course, also learned these verses:

"The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, fathfulness, gentleness and self control, against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23.

All of the other verses they learned pertained to the different fruit of the Spirit. Tonight was their big presentation where they recited all of their verses and then were recognized for the verses that they memorized.

I am so pleased that they each learned all of their verses, but more importantly, I'm so happy that parts of God's word has been planted in their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment