- 3 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasonings
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 1/2 cups breadcrumbs (8 slices of bread)
- 2 lbs.chicken strips
- Canola oil
- Beat eggs in a shallow bowl with garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- In a separate shallow bowl, combine breadcrumbs (I pulse the bread slices in the food processor to get nice fresh crumbs).
- Dip each cutlet into egg mixture to coat completely, then dredge in breadcrumb mixture, patting it on to help it stick.
- For each 3 strips, heat ~2 tbsp oil in a large skillet over med heat.
- Cook 3 strips at a time until golden brown and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the cooked chicken strips to an oven-proof platter or pan, and keep warm in the oven while cooking the remaining strips.