Thursday, March 12, 2009

Praises to the Creator of the Universe!

God is so incredilby awesome! Can I get an, "Amen!"?

The Lord God Almighty brought a new life into this world on Tuesday. She was born to an awesome Christ following family that has been hoping for her to join them for so many years. I've been so blessed to be there to hold her when she was still nakkie, from the womb, nakkie. Straight from the Creator! Wow, I love this family and am so happy that they have another child on this earth to raise and love. (Big sister was pretty excited too) I can't wait to see this new little one grow up in God.

Won't you join me in saying it?
"God is soooo incredibly awesome, AMEN!"

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! I am so happy for them, too! I is awesome to see God in His Glory and His plans be fulfilled...

    ReplyDelete